Promiment Studios

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Promiment Studios

A forum for my team

Ok, I have decided to make a point system. The more points you have the more your appreciated and trusted.1-5 points I can trust you a little. very little aprreciation5-10 pointsI can trust more than usual. regular appreciation (credits)10-15 pointsI can trust you highly. Moderator20+CO-LEADER

Blissful being and Tacopies project

Tacopie981--Admin
    Admin

Blissful being and Tacopies project Empty Re: Blissful being and Tacopies project

Post  Tacopie981--Admin Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:18 pm

I love the emoticons. Basketball
    Tacopie981--Admin
    Admin

Blissful being and Tacopies project Empty Blissful being and Tacopies project

Post  Tacopie981--Admin Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:14 pm

Blissful Being’s Project
    I’m working on an advanced 3d project using Blender. Blender is an advanced 3d creation program capable of 99% realistic graphics. Beginning progress has occurred, and there is room for so much more. This project is aimed at people who had some 3d experience in the past, but you can still join if don’t have any 3d experience. Do not join if you feel you won’t be determined or don’t have the time. I understand that I’m not the Blender forum, but it is extremely difficult to contact people in Blender. Artists support forum. If want to join the project, download blender and send me a PM or email me at enigma1948Cyrus.roundirect@gmail.com. I would also download GIMP because it is the best graphics program on the net.
    http://www.blender.org/download/get-blender/
    http://download.cnet.com/GIMP/3000-2192_4-10073935.html
    Current Story mode:
    · Low violence
    · Well thought ideas
    · Originality
    Current Story mode:
    Entering a cinema: The researcher comes has laboratory located inside a giant laboratory that is made for natural energy research. The researcher is developing a long-range teleportation device in the form of a sphere that forms an energy sphere and starts dematerialization. It is powered by bioelectric energy. The researcher is thrilled when it is finally developed attempts to test it out inside the computer sector and attracts waves of electromagnetic electricity. It is so radical that it causes a blackout throughout the entire world and causes the turns all time space into retro 2D format. The teleportation device loses power and degenerates, but is still in the researcher’s possession. The researcher is not teleported and remains in the central computer area. To turn the power on one must reach get the retro realm to become a full 3D game. In each simplicity of the 2D worlds there is a technical problem due to the blackout. To finish the game, the blackouts must be resolved when the game reaches full 3D. Retro changes into 3D when the character resolves a blackout at each realm by performing different tasks vigorously.
    Always feel free to PM about new story ideas.

This an awsome forum. It also has interesting emoticons.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:48 pm